- November 23 and 24, 2019
- Sophia University
7-1 Kioi-Cho, Chiyoda-ku Tokyo, 102-8554 Japan
- ＜Day1／November 23＞
11:00-12:00 Staff and Judge Meeting
12:00-12:50 Opening Ceremony
13:00-17:00 Round A (Arbitration)
18:00-20:00 Welcome Party
08:30-09:20 Staff and Judge Meeting
09:20-13:30 Round B （Negotiation）
13:30-15:30 Evaluation, Lunch, Afternoon Tea
15:30-17:30 Closing Ceremony
*The schedule is subject to change.
- Judge Meeting
- ・1st Preliminary meeting for Judges October 26 (Sat)
・2nd Preliminary meeting for Judges November 2 (Sat)
- 1. Preliminary Meetings for Participants: September 21 (Sat) in Tokyo, September 22 (Sun) in Kyoto
2. Release of the Problem & Rule: October 1 (Tue)
3. Registration Deadline: October 11 (Fri), 15:00
4. Distribution of Match Table and Confidential Information: October 16 (Wed)
5. Deadline for Questions about the Problem and Rule:
1st Period: Oct. 11 (Fri) 15:00
2nd Period: Oct. 21 (Mon) 15:00
3rd Period: Oct. 30 (Wed) 15:00
6. Deadline for Preliminary Memorandum for Round A: November 12 (Tue) Noon
7. Deadline for Response for Round A: November 19 (Tue) Noon
*The Schedule is subject to change.
- All Deadlines are based on Japanese standard time (GMT+9).
Visitors are welcome. Those who want to watch the competition need to register at the reception desk and receive nameplates and brochures.